We’re glad you’re here taking some time to inquire about Horizons Church. We exist to empower people to become fully devoted followers of Christ.
If you don’t have a church home, we invite you to be our guest this weekend. If you haven’t been to church in a while, you may find some things have changed.
- We are a church of the gospel and the bible
- We are a praying church that is Spirit-led
- We are a church that fosters environments that help people take their next steps
- We are a church that is a fusion of modern experiences and timeless expressions
- We are a church that emphasizes ministry to the entire family, all together and uniquely to adults, students and kids
We offer a variety of connection points
- Sunday Morning Services – A place to experience God’s presence and hear timeless truths with a practical, real-life application.
- Volunteer Teams – A place where you can volunteer to make a difference in the lives of others.
- Small Groups – A place where you can connect with others and grow in your faith.
We would love to have you join us this Sunday so that you can see for yourself. If you are new to the faith, curious about faith, or looking to connect or belong, then Horizons just might be the church for you. We currently offer 2 services – 9:30am and 11:15am.
You can learn more from the links on this site. If you would like more information you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church office at 540-288-0018.